Sunday, February 8, 2015

Inspiration


An artist I am inspired by is a photographer named Vero Suh. She is a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in San Francisco, California. Vero Suh is also a Photo Art Director for Gap Inc. Her website is filled with her work from wedding photo shoots to family portraits. I think her photographs really capture the happy moment between couples and families.

Although Vero Suh is mainly known for her wedding photography, I am actually intrigued by her lifestyle photography that she posts on her Instagram. Instagram has become a useful platform for artists to create an expressive photo blog. It is also the place where I stumbled upon Vero Suh’s photography. Her Instagram includes snippets of her everyday life, wedding highlights, and fashion.


I find inspiration in many of her photographs because she is able to highlight the beauty of little details in everyday life, whether it is some flowers or a cup of coffee. It shows me how there is something to admire in everything and I would love to be able to do the same in my photography. Furthermore, I really enjoy her fashion posts because I also draw inspiration from her style. In general, I think her photography is chic and modern but comfortable meanwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment